Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Oven Roasted Goodness {What I'm Eating}

The last few weeks have been busy, busy! Taking some time to get away amidst the projects I've been working on was a welcome rest. More on that later... Now that it's back to the grind, dinner has to be something I don't stress over. The yumminess I'm about to share is absolutely perfect for that.


I peruse Pinterest often for dinner ideas and other treats. After all, you have to keep your meals interesting to avoid feeling like your in a food rut. Every recipe is a gamble, since you don't know what you'll end up with. But I've been lucky enough to have more than a few go-to dishes come out of my hours on end of clicking and pinning. This recipe from The Comfort of Cooking is no exception! When I tell you its yummy, I am definitely not doing it justice.  It is just delectable!


The ingredients are common enough, that I usually have them on hand regularly. The orange and lemon give it just the right amount of citrus flavor that pairs beautifully with sugar, herbs and garlic.


And the 40 minutes it calls for in the oven is just enough to get some rice cooking and veggies fried up. I've even let it hang out in the oven for over an hour and the meat just falls off of the bone!!! You can't ask for a better result for such little work.


I could go on and on about the deliciousness you will taste, but I'm sure by now you just want to try it for yourself. Go ahead and make some Herb and Citrus Oven Roasted Chicken tonight and make your belly very, VERY happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment