Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Latest Food Obsession {What I'm Eating}

My days are not completely consumed with creating event details. I'm also a huge foodie!

Making dinner every night is one of my favorite parts of the day. Especially when I'm trying a new recipe. I have a great list of recipes on my Pinterest Boards: Get Into My Belly and Busy Body.  When I get to try out something new, it's exciting. Especially when it tastes as yummy as I had hoped.


That is definitely the case with this Avocado Grilled Cheese. Thank you to Natalie of A Turtle's Life for Me for the scrumptious inspiration.


I made mine with every single one of my favorite foods: fresh mozzarella, creamy avocado, vine ripened tomato, and BACON!! Everything is sooo much better with bacon. The obsession started just a few days ago and has continued through the weekend.

I was able stop long enough to make some super yummy homemade Chicken Soup. I'll share that one with you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment