Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mini Thanksgiving {Holidays}

I have tons to be thankful for: my adorable, charismatic, and loving son; my dependable and fun sisters who make me laugh when I need to and stand by my every decision; my awesome neighbors who keep me sane on a daily basis; the list goes on and on!  I'm looking forward to celebrating with them all throughout this Thanksgiving weekend.  The cooking has already commenced in my home, and the smell is glorious!

Tomorrow is my lil man's Thanksgiving Feast at preschool.  I volunteered to make a treat and decided on Mini Pumpkin Pies.  They turned out sooo much cuter than I had imagined:


When I saw this idea on Pinterest I knew I had to do it for the lil ones.  I used my go to filling recipe by Martha Stewart and they taste amazing! Of course I made extras for this week's Family Thanksgiving Dinner, just hope they make it that long!  I'm not sure if I can resist such a cute and tasty dessert at my fingertips :)

The Polka Dot sign I used in the picture above, is a part of the Owl Thanksgiving Printable Collection available in the Etsy Shop.  A simple and pretty way to dress up your family's feast :)

Wishing you and yours a happy and safe Thanksgiving Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment