Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Art Deco Glam {Holidays}

My latest custom project just exudes glamorous simplicity! When Ashley asked me to create something fun and classy for her company's weekend getaway, I had just the theme in mind. She wanted a pocketfold invitation that was not only professional but also sleek and completely custom.


I immediately thought of all of the Art Deco themed advertisements for The Great Gatsby. I created lots of tiny little elements for the framing, and even included the company's initials in the corners.


People usually think pocketfold invitations are for weddings only. Definitely not! Your guests would love a way to keep all of the details together for any occasion. They are especially great if you will be handing them out instead of mailing.


What pocketfold doesn't need a little something special to close it all up? The perfect presentation for this elegant package.

No comments:

Post a Comment