Sunday, February 1, 2009

Babies are a Gift from God

As you know, I recently became a mother. Our son is such a precious gift to us and our family. We will be honoring our faith by baptizing him in the church we were married in. Of course my mind started working right away toward a simple and elegant card to invite our closest family and friends to join in our celebration. (I will unveil that design once we have mailed them out ;) )

While working on our son's invitations, I took a nostalgic moment to browse through some of the cards I have created for this type of occasion in the past. Here are some of my favorites.



Thank you to Sandy, Marissa, and Migdalia for allowing me to work with you on your children's invitations.

1 comment:

  1. That is cute. I also want to do a stationery, just like what I did for my wedding stationary.

    ReplyDelete